Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hey girlfriend...


I didn't realize I had become a daily fix for some of you and I am very flattered. When I haven't posted in awhile I soon hear about it. I will try my hardest not to disappoint my peeps. Oh I so wanted to be able to say that even if it is only a handful.

I was working with my new Ranger Adirondack "lights" inks and I used the lemonade and shell pink on glossy card stock. I stippled the ink on and then heat set it. I just love this stamp of girlfriends from River City Rubber Works. I wanted to celebrate the fact that one of my dear friends is coming home from Florida and we can soon get together to stamp again. I can't believe it has been 8 weeks since I was down to visit her. I haven't enjoyed myself that much in a long time. I really owe her big time. I think a nice cook out for her and her hubby is in order.

The designer paper for this card is SU- flocked together and the card stock is SU- so saffron and black. I used my Fiskar border punch and SU word window. JoAnn Fabrics had a great clearance sale on their trim a few weeks back so I picked up this white braid and added pearls. The flowers are Prima.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment