Thursday, April 29, 2010

What makes you happy...

Do one thing every day that makes you happy. I just love this new set from JustRite stamps called Kaleidoscope. It uses a 2 3/8" wood block and fits nicely in the Spellbinders Scallop Circle Nesties. Don't forget tomorrow is the last day for you (my peeps) to take advantage of the sale at The Stamp Castle created just for you. Head on over and pick up this lovely set at 10% off with free shipping by entering the code KIM. That is quite a savings. If you were ever thinking about getting started or just wanted to add some fonts to your collection- now is the time.



I used one of my favorite MS punch sets- Deco Fan border and corner punch to make the two squares and then overlapped them. The bottom border is my newest MS punch which I just got today- Modern Garland. How fitting to christen it with what makes me happy. No it isn't the materialistic punch that makes me happy, it is the process of creating that does it for me. Well maybe it is just a little bit the punch. I do seem to covet those beauties and they have their own shelf to show off. I stamped the image with Memento Rich Cocoa and then sponged everything with Antique Linen Distress ink. The small pink floral trim is satin and I also sponged that to help it blend in better. The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye- absolutely yummy! The card stock is Stampin' Up (of course) Cameo Coral and Rose Romance. I am sorry if the true colors aren't showing up in my photographs. I don't seem to have the patience to play with the color scales when I am editing my photos. It infuriates my son the artist to no end. Sorry Elliot!

Well enough for tonight. This is just a quick post so I could get another post in before the sale is over and Grey's Anatomy has already started.
Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment