Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Even Love the Box

Oops, I know it is a bit late for Christmas but as I was going through my pictures, I realized I had forgotten to post this cute little guy. I think I had mentioned that the gal that was teaching our Copic classes moved to New York. Cathy will be sadly missed and they haven't found anyone to replace her yet. My images may look like I have been coloring with Copics for a long time, but truth be had, without her guidance it would look nothing like this. I am almost ashamed to say that I have yet to color anything with my markers other than what we have done in class. My Copics sit on my desk and have become a very expensive table accessory. I think I need to add "using my markers" to my resolution list.

I don't have a picture of the colors I used but here are the numbers in case you are interested. The stamp is called "I Even Love the Box" by Mo Manning.


Face- E000, E00, E11, R20
Fur- C00, C1
Hat- R22, R27, E09
Bow- G20, G40, G82
Box- E42, E44
Wrapping Paper- YG91, YG97
Tag- E30, YG95, R27
Pajamas- YG91, YG95, YG97, E31, E35, E37
0 Colorless Blender

Not much else is new here. It has been cold and snowy so I have found hanging out at home is the best place to be; other than that thing that supports my stamping habits called work.
I have been following the release of the new Spellbinders along with everyone else in the stamping world. They look like they are getting quite fancy with the new designs. And how many more new things can Tim Holtz come out with? I can't wait for CHA to get under way so we can get a glimpse at all the new products.

Did anyone try the Kahlua cake from my last post yet? If not, you don't know what you are missing. I have a nice hot cup of coffee sitting here on my desk and a piece of that cake would be heavenly with it. My waistline says otherwise. I guess I will have to settle with the flavored creamer in my coffee at my treat.

Until next time-



~Have fun and enjoy~



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Kim,
    Thanks so much for choosing me from Becca's blog! Sorry to be so late getting here to visit you, but my DD just moved back after 3 years, so we're busy catching up! LOVE this darling card and your coloring is fabulous. I've not taken any Copic classes, so my coloring is not very good. I don't use my Copics enough, that's for sure!!!
    Love your angel too!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete