Saturday, March 26, 2011

Labels Ten

Like a kid in a candy store. That was me when I finally was able to open my Waltzing Mouse stamps. I had purchased enough sets to get the free shipping (and then some). Since it was coming from Ireland, I figured I would rather spend my money on rubber stamps rather than postage. I literally didn't know which set to start with. I chose the set that coordinated with Spellbinders Labels 10 and the sentiment is from the set called Fancy Phrases. I also couldn't wait to use some of the paper from DCWV Botanicals. Along with everyone else I have fallen in love with seam binding. I had ordered almost every color under the rainbow from a store on "Etsy"- Christopherpines.etsy.com you will love what she has, I promise.


The kitchen is coming along nicely. The cabinet doors have been painted and glazed and they started priming the cabinet trim today. After two coats of paint the trim will get glazed the beginning of the week. The island will be done once the cabinets are totally finished since it will be done in a different color. We purchased some pre-cut wood scroll designs from the trim section at Lowe's that were put on the long drawers and pantry doors. They look absolutely beautiful with the glaze in all of the intricate grooves. We also added some trim and rosettes and I can't wait to see how that turns out.

It has been really cold again and the flurries were flying today. Rather depressing to see more of the white stuff. No one wants to even say the word S-N-O-W around here. It can't come soon enough for me to be in sunny Florida sipping margaritas beside the pool.

~Have fun and enjoy!

1 comment: