Monday, September 5, 2011

Tags

I hope you all had a relaxing Labor Day. Now that I type that it seems rather conflicting doesn't it? Anyway I hope you enjoyed it. I did a little stamping, made some banana bread and then went out to lunch and shopping with some stamping buddies. Best day ever because we had 50% & 40% coupons.

Today's card was very simple. The only stamping was the sentiment. That's right and the sentiment is a dollar stamp. Everything else was embellishments. The tag was from the $1 bin at JoAnns by Studio 112. There are 24 tags with 12 different designs. Such an easy way to dress up a card. The designer paper is from the DCWV Mariposa stack. The cream flowers are bridal confetti from Michaels and they come in a few different colors. It is amazing the embellishments you can find in the bridal isle. You will need to share them because there are over 100 in a package.






I have been busy changing the color in our bedroom. I went from gold/burnt orange and dark olive to robins egg blue and chocolate. I am surprised the DH went for it. He couldn't quite figure out the Euro pillows and then sham pillows over our sleeping pillows. Along with the two small decorative pillows there are 8 pillows on the bed. Plan on going to bed 15 minutes earlier than planned by the time you are able to find the sheets. Oh well I told him it is a good workout and the bedroom looks fabulous. Just remember to fold the comforter back before you crawl in. How he lives with my craziness I will never know.


~Have fun and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment