Saturday, August 27, 2011

A different shape

I am so in love with the Grand Calibur from Spellbinders. I don't own one, but one of my friends in our stamping group brought hers to share with us. I didn't think I would ever really want one, but it only took one cut and I was hooked. This card was made with the Grand Label Four. The green is the second to the largest die and the cream is the next size down. The second die makes a card that can fit in an A2 envelope. I didn't have any patterned paper with me so I cut what I could with card stock. When I got home I ran the cream card stock through my Cuttle Bug with the Victoria folder and then rubbed distress Antique Linen ink over the top. I used the Lacey Oval Spellbinder for the sentiment. The sentiment itself is SU Wings of Friendship. The butterfly is from K&Company.


I already have the Calibur on my wish list. I almost purchased one last night when I saw a 55% off coupon from AC Moore but you can't use them on-line and they don't have any stores in Michigan- bummer. I guess I will just have to keep waiting and dreaming.

Summer is coming to a close and I am relishing every bit of the warm weather we have left. I have to say I love fall but the caveat is knowing winter is right behind it. Oh well, we have to take the good with the bad right! If we didn't have winter- there would be no spring.

~ Have fun and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment