Saturday, November 12, 2011

Paris has always been a dream of mine. I don't know why but maybe it has something to do with two years of French class in high school. I can remember thinking that there must be some good reason I was sitting there trying to learn a language that was darn near killing me. Oh well, if nothing else it was good for my soul.

The designer paper is from My Mind's Eye the Lost & Found collection. I love the 6x6 pads because they are a perfect size for a card without all the waste. The images are much smaller so they also fit better. The Eiffel Tower and the J'adore are already printed on the paper as it the book print and pink swirls. The font is from the SU set Fabulous Phrases and I stamped it onto one of the tags from Four Frames. I then punched it out with the Decorative Label punch. The trick for the brown layer behind it is to punch out another tag with the Decorative Label punch and then cut it right down the middle from top to bottom. Move the ends out until they make a nice looking layer along the side and glue them down. Easy Peasy! A few mini Prima flowers, some rhinestone swirls and seam binding pulled it altogether.









Taking a trip to Paris is out of the question anyway right now with the renovation of my new stamp room. If I had to make the choice between what to spend the money on, it would be a no-brainer. A new stamp room would win hands down and I can stay there forever. I can always visit Paris in my own little mind and the trip could be as fantastic as I wanted it to be.

~Have fun and enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! I love all of the pretty detail.

    ReplyDelete