Sunday, July 13, 2014

Clean and Sweet

 
 
Something clean and sweet today. I saw a version of this card in a stamp store and I changed it up slightly. What I liked the most about the card is the use of Liquid Pearls for the frosting. It looks like marshmallow cream- yum!
 
The designer paper is BoBunny's Primrose and the card stock is SU Pink Pirouette. I used the stamp set Create a Cupcake also from SU. The sentiment is from a company called Morning Star that is usually at a local stamping convention every August. I just love the little fonts like this because then I can punch them out with SU's Word Window punch.
 


Ok I don't know about you but now I have the craving for a cupcake. Luckily there aren't any in the house because I would probably eat two.

It is a sad day in our house. We had to take our dog Jake into see the vet on Friday. They did some lab work, x-rays and a liver aspiration. We were told that his kidneys are failing and they think he has liver cancer. He has had an awful time trying to get up and walk with his arthritis the past two weeks. This all came on rather sudden so we weren't ready for this news even though we know he is old. He hasn't been eating and I thought it was because he missed the DH. We will get the pathology report back tomorrow but we are are going to have to make a decision about his mobility. The DH is carrying him down the steps to go outside and then carrying him back in. It makes me very nervous because I worry about him falling with the dog. We have had Jake for 13 years since he was a puppy so this is going to be very hard, even more so on the DH. I have been praying that the good Lord will just take him and not leave this decision up to us. It will be a difficult week for sure.

~Have fun and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment