Sunday, August 17, 2014

A nice day for a buggy ride

The camera images certainly didn't do this card justice. It looks much prettier in real life, I think because of the rhinestones that I strategically placed on the designer paper in the center of the flowers. Anyway, I used KaiserCraft On This Day stamped in SU Island Indigo. The carriage was stamped on a white panel cut out with Spellbinders Gold Labels 4. Just behind that you can see the Opulent Ovals cut out of SU Lost Lagoon. The bottom edge is SU Island Indigo card stock and was punched out using MS Optic Dot punch. You can click on the image to enlarge if you wish.




What a beautiful summer day we had today and I couldn't help but think it would have been a perfect day to be out on a buggy like the stamped image on today's card.  After I made a wedding card and a few birthday cards, I spent some time sitting outside on the deck and you can certainly tell fall will be here soon by the position of the sun. I had to move my chair around a few times to stay in the sun. It makes me sad that summer is almost over but I love fall so it ends up being bitter sweet. I was out shopping yesterday and my heart went out to all the moms I saw with their kids starting their back to school shopping. Those are days that I certainly don't miss. The laundry is calling so I will have to stop here.

~have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment