Saturday, November 8, 2014

Graphic 45 Botanical Tea



...begin with you! I just love this sentiment. It can have so many meanings which I won't get on my psychology soap box. But for this card I see it as happiness begins with yourself.

I used SU Lost Lagoon and Pool Party card stock. The designer paper and rose panel are from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea line. The seam binding is SU Pool Party and the sentiment is from the SU Petite Pairs set. I punched out the sentiment with the SU medium Oval and then layered it on pieces punched out with SU Curly Label and Modern Label.

 
 
 
 I will try to get the altered Altoids tins uploaded next week. I still need to load the pictures onto my computer from the camera. We took a trip to Scottsdale, Arizona two weeks ago and I have been trying to get caught up at work which doesn't leave much energy for getting caught up on things around the house. It was part work and part vacation. We rented a house rather than a hotel so when I came back from the hospitals I could relax in the sun and pool. The weather was wonderful-sunny and in the mid to upper 90s. We drove up to the Grand Canyon and I have to say that it is a sight to be seen and pictures will never do it justice. This has certainly been a summer of crossing things off my bucket list.
 
 
~Have fun and enjoy!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment