This was such a simple card that I had to post it to show you how simplicity can be quite nice. It wasn't what I had expected to post today and you can read about that further down in the post. I made this a few weeks ago and came across it as I was searching my photos. The SU french script was done in SU opaque vanilla. I did use my heat gun to set it because as usual I was in a hurry and I am not a patient person. The butterflies were done on kraft card stock with black embossing powder and then trimmed out. I wasn't too happy how the three little brads sort of pulled the ribbon. I think I read somewhere that if you put a bit of glue on the ribbon where you want to poke something through, it won't run the ribbon. In this case I don't think that was the case, it just sort of buckled.
I created a new card on Sunday and had some extra time this morning before work so I thought I would post it. I had taken the pictures of it this weekend but didn't load them onto my computer. Yikes, I can't find the camera. My son must have used it and like everything else nothing gets put back where it belongs. As hard as I try I just can't get him to learn some of my organizations skills. I try to teach him that it saves him time in the long run if he doesn't have to search for things. The few times I am brave enough to enter his domain (bedroom) I can see my wisdom has fallen on deaf ears. Oh well, maybe some beautiful young lady will enter his life and she will help him to see that his mother had a point.
So for today you get what you get. I will post again soon, I promise.
Have fun and enjoy!