Thursday, May 6, 2010

15 minutes or less...


So this is what you can create in 15 minutes or less. I kid you not! Sunday night I was getting ready to climb into bed when I realized it was a co-workers birthday the next day and I needed a card and a treat. Mind you this is 9:30 at night and I am up at 6:00 in the morning. I ended up making some blueberry muffins to have with coffee and start the day of a totally messed up diet.

The card stock was a pre-made folded card that I inherited in a stack of odds and ends and this was the only black metallic one. It looks like snake skin which I thought was very fitting for a masculine card. The rest is just punched borders with a MS punch and I even used the scrap pieces as stripes. The sentiment was stamped onto a new EK Success punch called Real Estate Sign.



I thought I would get something new on my blog this morning before I head off to work so this post is another creation that was done in 15 minutes or less. I am off to see Tim Holtz this weekend so I will have something from his class on my next post.

Have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment