Thursday, July 5, 2012

Music Birds



Not a lot to share today except this card. I have been spending time with my daughter and getting ready to head over to see the new twins. We had to fit in a bit of shopping of course so we didn't show up empty handed. I don't think these girls are ever going to wear an outfit more than twice. But at least we had a ball shopping for them.

Today's card is using an unmounted stamp from Magenta's Crafty Individuals which doesn't seem to have a name on the package. Oh well, let's just call it Music Birds.  I used a MS edge punch called Vintage Floral. For the life of me I could not find the name of the designer paper. If anyone really needs to know, send me an email and I will do some more hunting.




I stamped the image in Momento brown on ivory card stock. The sentiment was layered with the Stampin' Up (SU) Modern Label. I finished it off with some teal seam binding. I thought by turning the image slightly on an angle it gave the card more depth.





I really love the robin's egg blue and brown together. In fact these are the colors I changed out master bedroom to this winter. It was quite easy to find a comforter as these colors seem to be very popular.

I hope you all have a good week. We have really been in a heat wave here in southeastern Michigan but it supposed to cool down a bit this coming week. I noticed we have been even warmer than Florida. Go figure.

~Have fun and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment