Saturday, November 21, 2009

Breaking it in...


I wanted to use my new Spellbinders Classic Lace Border so today I am breaking it in. I also didn't have the chance to use my new Spellbinders Fancy Tags until now. I just love this color combo of SU Always Artichoke and retired Cranberry Crisp. Any shade of Burgundy would work. I tend to use this combo in some fashion for my Christmas cards. Maybe I should throw caution to the wind and try to the new hot pink and green combo this year. I'll have to think about that one. The DSP is from Diane's Daughters products called Sandstone Floral. I also used my Nesties Label Four- my ultimate favorite if you haven't guessed that already. The sentiment sits on a small oval punch and modern label- both from Stampin' Up. The modern label punch is becoming one of my all time favorites. As always you can click on the picture for more detail.

Not much to talk about today. I have a very busy weekend planned. We have to dismantle our over the stove microwave that is being replaced with a new stainless steel one and this is the weekend the Christmas tree goes up. Some how I also have to find time to make a "thank you" card and a "welcome baby". I better put on the coffee pot and get crack'n.

If you remember the black and white monogram "C" thank you cards that I had posted on my blog a few weeks ago; I have a great place for you to buy the monogram stamp sets 25% off. It is called The Stamp Castle but hurry because I don't think the sale is going to last much longer.

I hope to have a Thanksgiving card posted by Wednesday but if I don't, I wish you and your families a warm cozy day filled with laughter and good food.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment