Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving. I can already smell the turkey and pumpkin pie. If I had to pick my favorite part of the dinner it would be the croutons that have fallen out of the turkey and have baked them selves to the bottom of the roaster. I only get to enjoy that if I am the hostess so I guess having to put on the big dinner is all worth it. Before I go any further I need to tell you about a Black Friday Sale. Go on over and check it out at The Stamp Castle. The new JustRite squares and circles are awesome. You can find them under the "new products", but the sale only lasts until midnight Monday the 30th. I can't wait to start creating my monogrammed Christmas gifts with them. Just think of the possibilities. If you haven't tried these JustRite stamps, now is the time. You will absolutely fall in love with them. The versatility is amazing. Saturday evening I will post something new that I have made with these stamps. Until then you can see a card I made with the Damask Borders and Times New Roman font set that was on my blog October 31st called Simply Black & White.

Now back to today's card. I layered a Nestabilities Label Four in SU Dusty Durango on top of So Saffron Nestie scalloped oval. Two small ovals fit perfectly which were stamped with the pumpkin stamp from a company called Great Impressions and the Give Thanks is a current hostess set from Stampin' Up (SU). I used Adirondack Terra Cotta ink. The designer paper is from The Paper Studio.

Happy shopping, have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment