Friday, November 6, 2009

My favorite season


This is a little project that was in the works but I hadn't gotten around to finishing it. I figured I better get going before I had to change the letters to S-N-O-W. I love the smell and crispness of Fall and it is my favorite season. I rememer spending hours playing in the leaves as a child. I grew up in the UP and the color of fall is like nothing you have ever seen. True God's country at a slower pace.

I pulled this out of my stash that had come from a dollar bin and the letters were just plain cardboard. The "F" and first "L" were covered with the Paper Studio ds paper. The "A" is from Diane's Daughters and the last "L" was covered in Bo-Bunny. I added some embelishments to each letter and you can get a closer look by clicking on the picture.

Trying to stay awake past 9 o'clock these days. I do much better with the time change in the fall than I do in the spring but I have the hardest time between 8 and 9 in the evening. I can hardly wait to crawl into bed. I seem to get my second wind around 9:15 and then I'm good until 11. So bare with me if I seem to ramble. I have at least another hour before I am good to go.

A few of my stamping buddies are taking a road trip with me this weekend for some well deserved shopping. There are several stamping stores we have on our list of places to stop and we have coupons galore. Watch out- here we come! The ride should be just as fun. I really enjoy spending time with these girls and we always have more than a few good laughs when we get together.

I think that will be all for tonight. If I don't get off the computer I'm going to end up with keyboard keys imprinted on my forehead. It has been a long week.
Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment