Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Change is coming...



Change is coming. Soon you will see a complete makeover of my blog. I have been anticipating this for quite some time and I just have to wait a few more days. In the meantime here is another Valentine's Day card.

I used red foil paper for the frame which is from Spellbinders and it didn't photograph very well. You can see the top looks much darker than the bottom. The black doily is one of my new favorite MS punches- Doily Lace Trim. I used the new JustRite Loving Thoughts sentiment with the 2" Decorative Square set. Both of these sets can be purchased at The Stamp Castle. The decorative square was cut out using Spellbinders Labels One. Of course the scallop circles from Spellbinders is a must have for the sentiments. The small black designs on each side of the frame are the leftover pieces from the Lattice Borderabilities Petite from Spellbinders. See that is why you don't throw anything away.

I have to get started on next month's project for our stamp club. I am going to show how to make a matchbook with a sweet surprise inside. I was thinking it would be a great treat for Valentine's Day and then I remembered our club night is the third Thursday of the month and Valentine's Day will be done and gone. I had already made one and decorated it with hearts so now I need to make some samples for Easter. I will post instructions and samples in the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I hope you will share with me the anticipation of my new design.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, you too. I miss hearing from you. We did get your Christmas card and it was beautiful. I wish I could figure out how to make them. Hope to hear from you again soon Anthony.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete