Sunday, January 31, 2010

The beginning...



So how do you like my new blog design? I am absolutely loooving it. I worked with Michelle from Laycock Designs and she designed it for me. She also created a couple of watermarks for my pictures and my siggy at the bottom. I kept waiting for my son Elliot to design something for me and I know he is more than capable with his art background and his Mac computer (he is a whiz on that thing) but... when the grades come in from college I didn't want to hear that he had to spend time creating my blog rather than studying. I also thought that I would be waiting so long that I would have had to change my debut card to "The End" rather than "The Beginning". He really is a great kid but mom's priorities are not on the top of his list and that is very understandable for a 20 year old away at college.

I created this card a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was a perfect choice for today's post with my new design. I can't even begin tell you the excitement this has created for me.


As you can see I am still into the MS punches. The corners on the designer paper (Paper Studio) are Eyelet Lace and the hearts are Lace Scalloped Heart. The card stock is from SU- Red and Baja Breeze and I used a Marvy punch on the Baja Breeze corners. The sentiment was punched out with the Modern Label punch from SU. The flowers are from Prima.

Not much else to post today. This past week has me looking forward to Florida even more since the temperatures haven't gotten out of the 20's this week and it is snowing as I speak. Don't forget to head on over to The Stamp Castle for your Justrite Valentine sentiments. They are a perfect fit with several of the Spellbinders Nestabillities and you can still get them on sale.

Have fun and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment