Sunday, February 24, 2013

From the heart




 
Here is another example how your designer paper can really be a focal part of your image. I stamped the foliage and bird cages (which is all one stamp) directly onto the designer paper so it actually looks like they were a design on the designer paper. Then I stamped the birds. The stamps are from KaiserCraft called Clear Hummingbird. I stamped them in SU Midnight Muse one of my new favorite colors. The sentiment is from Hero Arts. It was one of four in a box called From the Heart Greetings. I have two other sets that are the same four per box and the sentiments are small enough to fit almost anywhere. I like them because they work so well with punches. The punches used on this card are from SU- Decorative Label and Designer Label.


I used remnants from some silver trim stickers to look like chains on the cages. I also used the same over the top of the lace below.
 
My computer is giving me fits today. I have tried to post three times already so I am going to keep it short in hopes that I can it posted this time around. I have a special treat coming up in my next post. I have been working on another altered book. It is nothing like I have created before and I am sure you will all really enjoy this one. With that I am not going to say any more and you will just have to check back next week. I promise, you won't be disappointed.
 
~Have fun and enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment