Monday, January 26, 2009

Yummy








A little bit of eye candy today. I altered this container for Valentine"s Day. I plan on filling it with yummy chocolate kisses. I may just have to buy another bag or two because they keep disappearing. I wonder where they went.

The printed paper I wrapped around the can is by Karen Neuburger. I used my large scallop oval Nestabilities by Spellbinders and stamped it in SU pixie pink using a stamp set from Heidi Grace called Urban Acres Blvd. The design around the bottom and on the lid are rub-ons from Paper Studio that I got at HL in the valentine section. The buckle is from Spare Parts also from HL- 50% off (just love a bargain) and the ribbon is pink velvet. The trim around the top is from Jo Ann's and adds an antique feeling to the project. I added a few rhinestones around the bottom and a few on the scallops. I punched a hole on every other scallop to dress up the top lid.

You can dress up just about any container. Just use what you have. I always get a few from work after Christmas that cookies or chocolates have come in. The issue gets to be where to store them until they get altered.

Enjoy!

~Kim


No comments:

Post a Comment