Wednesday, April 21, 2010

JustRite stamp sale!


I have a nice little surprise for all of you as a way to thank you for following me through my blogging journey. Joanne over at "The Stamp Castle" is offering a special sale, to my peeps only, on JustRite stamps. From now through April 30th you can get free priority shipping on your purchase of $30 or more. You also will receive 10% off regardless of how much you spend. Just click here and enter the code KIM. Don't forget the code for the free shipping.

There are some new sets that are really awesome. I didn't have enough time to make a new card tonight to showcase the stamps, so you might remember this one from a few months ago. The sets I used for this card are Romantic Sentiments 1 5/8"and 2" Square Decorative Frames. If you haven't used JustRite stamps before you will be totally in love with them once you try them. Don't forget to check out the alphabets. You can customize your sentiments to any occasion. There isn't much time for this sale, so spread the word and happy shopping.
Have fun and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment