Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Two sweet bundles of pure joy



Anna & Lara




Ok, I couldn't resist sharing these pictures of my new nieces. They are just under 5 lbs. in these pictures and are 4 weeks old. I can't even imagine listening to two screaming babies. My brother said they each have quite a pair of lungs. My dear sister-n-law said she likes to imagine one of them just told a joke in the bottom picture and they are laughing hysterically. What an optimist.


I made a few cards but had to get them out in the mail so quickly, that I forgot to take some pictures to share with you. I promise to have something up by the end of the week.

Looking at these baby pictures and knowing how long their parents waited for them surely puts life into perspective. And to think they were almost  never to be. Had my brother and sister went through with a pending adoption they would never have tried invitro.

~Have fun and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment