Friday, May 1, 2009

Just a quickie....

Ok this is going to be a real quickie since I have to leave for work in 15 minutes. I had to come up with another birthday card for a male co-worker and again I struggled. I thought I might be pushing it with the butterflies and I can't tell you how badly I wanted to make a double looped bow out of the striped tan ribbon. I used SU french script on the background in SU's very vanilla. The butterflies from "The Paper Studio"-botanicals & birds were embossed with PSX black detail powder. Three little black brads finished it off. I think this card only took me 20 minutes. I know it isn't one of my better cards but I wanted to show you something simple. I am very critical of my work but I am sure my co-workers will think it is wonderful. Lucky me that they don't surf the stamping sites. I found the ribbon at Big Lots- 8 yd roll for $1. A bargain always makes me so happy.

Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy every moment of it.

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment