Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Choc-o-late

Rich creamy chocolate. My mouth just waters thinking about it. This card certainly symbolizes chocolate. I fell in love with this glitter paper "Sweet" from the DCWV line. The decadent chocolate satin ribbon is the frosting on top. Brown used to be a drab and boring color but not any more. There are really a lot of colors that go well with brown.

I used my Spellbinders labels one to make the frame and the center piece that was left over I used on a similar card that I will share with you later this week. The center white label is one of my new sizzlets from SU. It is the "Lots of Tags" number 3. I really changed it by using a stamp from the "Frames with a Flourish" set from SU. No I didn't use my favorite Martha Stewart edge punch on this one. It is a little deceiving but the white scallop is actually a part of the DS paper as is the tan stripe that the three gold pearls are on. The metal corners are were a great bargain from JoAnn's awhile back. I believe they are from Memory Boutique. Hope you enjoy it and I am sorry if you are now looking through the cabinets for some type of chocolate.

It is still in the teens here in Michigan but by Friday we will be up in the 50's with rain. My poor sinuses are really taking a beating this winter. I am hoping that warm Florida sunshine will be a miracle cure for me.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment