Friday, March 20, 2009

New Stamps



The third Thursday of each month we meet at a local stamp store (Mary Maxim) for our stamp club. That night and for that entire weekend we get 25% off anything in the stamping and paper craft department. Look what I found this month. Anyone who knows me as a stamper, knows I love crowns. So I just had to have the set from K&Company. I also fell in love with this Hero arts set. I especially like the script circle because I can see using it on flower embellishments. Use a dark ink on a lighter flower. It really adds a nice touch. I think I am going to take these with me to Florida so I will post my creations when I get back. I will try to remember to do up a flower so you can see what it looks like.

I have a lot to do before I head down to Florida on Monday. I want to take some stamping things but it has to be light so I will have some decisions to make. I am not very good at trying to create something with out my stash around me. This is really going to be a challenge. My dear friend Carol who has a heart of gold and is the most selfless person I know told me not to bring anything that she has plenty of everything. She always jokes that she couldn't live long enough to use up everything that she has. I just feel like I have to bring something. Of course there is going to be plenty of shopping for new things that I can always break in while I am there.

I will try to post again before I leave on vacation. I can't say that I will get anything posted while I am away. We'll have to see how that goes.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment