Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little green...

Just a little green for the Irish. With St. Patrick's day coming I thought I would try this color scheme. I'm not much for green but every now and then I like to push myself out of my comfort zone. Life just gets too boring if we do the same thing over and over again. Besides who knows, I might just find I like it. The green is Wild Wasabii which is no longer available from SU -sorry. I have a lot of it so I still need to make some projects with it as one of my goals is to use what I have. I used my new SU eyelet border edge punch and then I layered a 1/8" polka-dot ribbon over the top edge. Everything else is pretty self explanatory. I actually thought this card turned out nicely, in fact I think I really like it as one of my favorites. Maybe I am just amazed because I pushed myself into this color combo. Hope you like it too.

Not much new has been happening here. The time change has really affected me this year. I don't seem to have much energy in the evenings to create anything new. Looks like I will have to put together a few extra things this weekend to keep my blog supplied. With that, I think I will call it a night!

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment