Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hip Hop Horray...


As usual the bunnies are multiplying. I found these cute little things at Hobby Lobby in the Easter isle. I tried stamping purple polka dots on one and they looked great on his little behind but once I got to the head his eye disappeared and he looked funny. So I decided to just put a few flowers on him. I think I might try a pink so the face still stands out.

With the time change I keep thinking Easter is sooner than it is. Oh and by the way- Happy St. Patrick's Day to ya. I had to make sure I saved my lime green scrubs for today to celebrate the occasion. My mother's maiden name was McCormick so I have a little Irish in me- maybe even more than a little. My father is thinking about taking a trip to Ireland. How I wish I could go with him but I am trying to be a little conservative with the $$$. My husband hasn't been able to work since his massive stroke 3 years ago and my son Elliot will be done with the community college here in town and off to a university next year. I can't be sure about my job in the health care industry so I am trying to plan for the worst; god forbid.

I am trying to get this posted before I head off to work. I have a lot to get done before I leave next week. I am just as busy if not more at work, the days before I go on vacation than when I get back trying to catch up. Murphy's law- I have more meetings this week than usual.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

Stamps: Hero Arts

Paper: Paper Pisazz- Lavender Rosebuds, The Paper Company- Spring Pinwheel Stripe, SU- Lavendar Lace
Ink: Ranger Adirondack- Eggplant
Accessories and Tools:
SU scallop square punch and designer label, satin ribbon, Sandylion Essentials paper flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment