Sunday, March 8, 2009

You make me smile...

This is a card that I did for a Verve Stamp challenge. You can find it here as well as the list of all the entries so you can go directly to their submission. The "Tre's Jolie" paper by My Mind's Eye is what drove my color pallet. I would not have put these colors together on my own. The peach scallop ribbon is just a cheap dollar spool from JoAnn's. Boy I didn't think I shopped that much at JoAnn's but when I explain where I got things from that store pops up quite a bit.

I only have 2 sets of Verve stamps and they are Christmas and winter so I wasn't able to use one of their sets for my submission. They have a new stamp release party tonight and will be releasing 8 new sets. I might just have to skip on over to there to pick up a new set. Three winners will be randomly selected from the challenge to pick one of the new sets. Wouldn't that be great if I won.

Not much else to post today. I have been busy with my Turkey dinner. The house smells wonderful and the weather is cold and dreary. I can almost imagine it is Thanksgiving, but I won't.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim


Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: My Mind's Eye- Mon Cheri; SU Baja Breeze and Close to Cocoa
Ink: SU chocolate chip
Accessories and Tools: Nestabilities- Labels one, Marth Stewart edge punch, ribbon, buttons


No comments:

Post a Comment