Saturday, April 18, 2009

No, not yet...

This is still the original Dragonfly Dreams. As I said on a previous post- my son said he would customize my blog so I would have a nice fancy header. Well I am still waiting and while I was at stamp club Thursday night he decided to play around with the html template. I didn't realize it until today when a friend asked me why I changed the colors on my blog. To my horror when I opened it up I noticed a few minor changes- colors, date and time format, no biggy but I wondered what had happened. It is the same color scheme but just switched around, hardly noticeable.

When I post I don't go into see the finished product because I am usually pressed for time (hence why I didn't notice it yesterday) so I simply post and run. For those of you who don't have a blog, you create the post in a different screen on blogspot and then hit post which sends it over to the main page. I am still waiting for the real thing to happen but on Elliot's "priority list"- mom's blog is somewhere at the bottom. That's OK because school and work come fist. I had originally wanted to pay for a personalized design but being the artist that he is, he wanted to do it. Now I just have to wait, but I know it will be worth it.



So while I wait I created this pretty purple card. It was all designed around the ribbon. I found it in the bridal isle at Hobby Lobby and it comes on a 10 yard spool for $5.99, but get it when it's 50% off. It also comes in a pretty dark blue. I have to fill you in on a little joke at work. One of our Cardiologist's is always teasing me about how much I shop at Hobby Lobby. He still can't get the name right and he is always asking me if I was at "holly lobby" again. He says that they won't go out of business as long as Kim still has a job.

The weather is beautiful out today so I need to end here and get out into the sunshine. I need to clean the fridge out in the garage so today would be a nice day to take a bucket of water out and take care of that.

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

Supplies

Stamps: Fiskars-Vintage Farmhouse
Paper: PTI- plum pudding, The Paper Studio- baci-della ornate, SU- black, silver Accessories and Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilities-large octagons and large scallop octagons, Hero Arts- black gem stones, PSX-detail black embossing powder, SU- ticket corner punch

No comments:

Post a Comment