Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tags, tags and more...






I love to make tags because they give me such quick gratification. I purchased some of the Tim Holtz masks and went to town with my distressed inks and blending tool. I love using these masks so much that I purchased several of the handles with 40% coupons at Jo-Anns over several weeks. I also found a "spinner" that holds all the handles so I don't have to keep taking off the pads when I want to change colors. I will try to remember to post a picture of the spinner soon. I actually found it on the QVC website.

The last tag has some of the beautiful ribbon I got at The Owl and the Pussycat. You know me and ribbon. A girl can never have enough shoes or ribbon. These tags are really easy. Tim has instructional videos on his website on how to use the masks and blending tools. You will just love it.

This is just going to be a short one tonight. I have all these new supplies but I haven't even taken them out of the box yet. I had to ship a box home from my vacation to Florida. Got a little crazy in the stamp stores down there. Need to get a little Mojo back. I think the snow we just had made me a little depressed after coming back from 88 degree weather. It's all melted now so I'm good to go.

I almost forgot a list of the supplies I used. I will have to go through my stuff to get company names and that is going to take some time so I will post an edit to this post tomorrow with the supplies.

Edit
Tag 1 supplies: Tim Holtz -concerto mask, Cleaer Art Stamps- bird notes, DMD Clear Stamps- borders, Tim Holtz clear stamps- life's possibilities, ARTchix Studio- winged cuties, Silk ribbon, Ranger distress inks- vintage photo, dried marigold, peeled paint.

Tag 2 supplies: Tim Holtz- flourish & timeworks masks, Tim Holtz clear stamps- life's possibilities, Prima- Got Flowers?, Brads, Fibers, Ranger distress inks- shappby shutters, broken china, faded jeans, vintage photo.

Tag 3 supplies: Tim Holtz- concerto mask, Paper Studio Clear Stamps- botanicals & birds, The Paper Company clear stamps - faith greetings, Brends Walton- Madeline Butterfly ChipBox, Ranger distress ink- shabby shutters, faded jeans, Prima- artful collage flowers, Rhinestones.

Have fun and enjoy

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment