Sunday, February 8, 2009

A new day!


I finally feel like I have some life back in me. At least I was able to get out of bed today without wanting to collapse right back in it. A good cup of hot coffee sure hit the spot this morning.

Papertrey Ink is celebrating their 2nd anniversary and Nichole Heady had another challenge on her blog. This challenge was to connect the dots that would divulge the challenge template. It added a little more fun and mystery. The card I posted above is what I came up with for this challenge. I used PTI Out on a Limb stamp set for this card. The bird is from Memory box. Again Nichole is offering a fabulous prize. If you haven't already checked out her blog, do it now. There are still more prizes to be won. If you have an addiction to buttons; now would be a good time to go and take a look.

The sun is shinning in through my stamping studio window and it feels so good as I sit back in my chair and close my eyes to suck up the sunshine. I can almost imagine I'm somewhere in the tropics if it weren't for my flannel jammies, fuzzy slippers and thick bathrobe. None the less it feels good.

So Valentine's Day is fast approaching. What are you going to do for your sweetie? I haven't decided yet. I did make an altered container that was on one of my previous posts that I can fill with chocolates. I'll have to see if I can come up with anything else. Right now I have to decorate a valentine box for work. Every department at the hospital is given a long narrow box which is just a little smaller than a shoebox. Employees can deposit little pink heart valentines into the boxes letting coworkers know how much they appreciate them. This is also Employee Appreciation week so it ties in perfectly. All of the boxes are on display in the lobby... waiting to get filled and it is a very nice collection of creativity. Now go get to work on your Valentine's Day cards.

Have fun and enjoy.

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment