Thursday, February 19, 2009

A quick note

Just a quick note today before I head into work. I have our monthly stamp club tonight so it makes for a long day. I won't be home until after 8:00.

I needed a few "get well" cards this week but I can only share one of them. Carol hasn't received hers yet so I don't want to spoil it for her by seeing it on my blog. It's in the mail! The older we get I am realizing I had better stock up on "get well" cards, unfortunately.




The local stamp and craft store (Mary Maxim) where we have our stamp club is having a "Sunset Sale" tonight. You get a certain percent off your entire purchase if you wear your slippers, a percent for your PJ's, robe and curlers. If you wear all four you get 40% off your entire purchase. I will be heading there after work and if I were to put those items on right after work, that would be it for me. I would be asleep under a table faster than you can say "stamps on sale". They do have four coupons this week one 25%, 30%,35%, and 40%. Getting four items on sale will be it for me tonight. The store is usually closed during our club and it is every stampers dream to be locked in a stamp store. Since the store is closed for the day we can't do any extra shopping, we have to take care of that before club but it is just the atmosphere of being locked in.

I'm sure we will see quite the sights tonight as a lot will come in fashion. They also do a "Sunrise Sale" which I bet can get to be downright scary. Anyway it out to be fun.

Enjoy and have fun!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment