Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sleeping Beauty... well maybe!



Just when I thought I was done with the flu, I got the nasty coughing cold thing. I came home early from work on Thursday and did a little bit of work from home. Yesterday I left an hour early and went straight to bed. I slept all night and pretty much today. Seems like deja vu of last weekend. If only sleeping was turning back the clock of time I would be a new baby. I saw one of the ER doctors in the hall at work yesterday and he said it's a virus going around and there isn't anything they can give for it. I loaded myself up with over the counter meds, vicks and a lot of tissues. I did manage to gather up enough energy to put together this card for
a Papertrey- Over the Rainbow Color Challenge on Nichole Heady's blog.

I don't have a lot of Papertrey Ink (PTI) paper but I did happen to have the colors needed for the contest and the prize is fabulous. If you get a change go over to Nichole's blog and take a look. I have a few sets of her stamps. They are clear unmounted and just adorable. She also has some really neat colors that compliment the SU colors. Go check it out.
For this card I used PTI paper (of course); my nestabilities and the stamp set "Beautiful Blooms". The sentiment is from PTI's "Out on a limb". The ribbon is also from PTI and is called Pure Poppy. The gold embellishments are from Michaels.

Not much to talk about today as this has taken what little energy I had. After sub-zero weather last week, we are in the high 40's today. Go figure- this is Michigan. I hope to have more to post for you tomorrow .

Have fun and enjoy!

~Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment